Justin M. Gardner
Mr. Gardner is a member of our Litigation and Insurance Practice Groups. Prior to joining Bleakley Platt, Mr. Gardner had accepted a judicial clerkship with the Hon. Charles L. Brieant, U.S.D.J., former Chief Judge of the United States District Court of the Southern District of New York, who unfortunately passed away before the clerkship’s scheduled commencement date.
Mr. Gardner has worked as a mediator for the Ohio Automobile Dealers’ Association’s Automotive Consumer Action Program (AUTOCAP). As a part of AUTOCAP, he investigated consumer complaints filed with the Ohio Attorney General’s Office against member dealerships and mediated settlements between consumers and dealerships on a wide variety of issues.
Mr. Gardner is experienced at handling all aspects of litigation on behalf of both defendants and plaintiffs. His experience also includes counseling and representation in insurance defense and coverage analysis as well as insurance recovery and subrogation.
- Ave Maria School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Sr. Editor/Member, Law Review, 2006-2008
- Recipient, ALI-ABA Scholarship & Leadership Award
- Indiana Wesleyan University, B.S., 2005
- New York
- Indiana (inactive)
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- New York State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Named to New York Metro “Rising Star” List by Super Lawyers 2015 to present
- Westchester County Association – Board Member, Young Professionals Group
- Michigan Supreme Court, intern to Justice Robert P. Young, Jr.
- Mt. Calvary/St. Mark’s United Methodist Church, Trustee
- Collegium Westchester