Our Labor and Employment Practice Group represents clients in federal and state court litigation involving employment discrimination and harassment claims, wage and hour issues, and other employment related causes of actions. Our attorneys also represent clients in administrative proceedings involving labor and employment related claims arising under federal, state and local laws, and in arbitrations involving claims arising under collective bargaining agreements and employment contracts. In addition, we represent employers in affirmative action, wage and hour, I-9 employment verification, OFCCP, and other government compliance audits.
Our Labor and Employments clients range from large public corporations to small privately owned businesses and individuals. Our services include counseling clients in the areas of:
- Employment Discrimination and Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Programs
- Reductions-in-Force and WARN Act Compliance
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
- Union Organizing Campaigns and Representation Elections
- Workplace Safety Compliance
- Employee Benefit Plans and Personnel Policies
- Executive Compensation and Employment Agreements
- Disability Management and FMLA Compliance
- Drug Testing and Substance Abuse Management
- Trade Secrets and Non-Competition Protection
- Management Training
Bleakley Platt is committed to our clients’ success and believes that in some instances, an alternative fee arrangement may be preferable to a traditional hourly fee structure. Such arrangements require approval by the Firm’s management. To learn more about the Firm’s policy regarding alternative fee arrangements, click here or speak with a partner.