Vincent W. Crowe
Mr. Crowe is a member of the Litigation and Insurance Practice Groups. Mr. Crowe is an experienced trial attorney who has represented corporate and individual clients in commercial litigation, estate litigation, civil rights, products liability and catastrophic personal injury.
- St. John’s University, J.D., 1985
- Law Review, 1984-1986
- St. John’s University, B.S., 1982
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Obtained summary judgment for a Fortune 500 Company against a complaint by an individual that the company’s product rendered a pool deck excessively slippery, resulting in the individual being rendered quadriplegic.
- Obtained a defense verdict for a casino in an excessive force claim arising out of an arrest by New York State Police.
- Successfully represented the estate of a physician in a fraudulent conveyance action against former partners.
- New York State Bar Association, Trial Lawyer’s, Torts Insurance, and Compensation Law Sections
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV Preeminent (5.0 out of 5)
- St. John’s University Law School Alumni Association, Westchester Chapter Committee Member