Our Intellectual Property Practice Group provides counseling and representation before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the U.S. Copyright Office, and foreign intellectual property offices.
We also provide focused, resourceful and determined litigation support on a broad spectrum of trademark, copyright, patent, licensing, protection of trade secrets, marketing and competition issues.
Our areas of concentration include:
- Trademark and Copyright registration and enforcement
- Patent applications, validity and enforceability opinions
- Advertising, distribution and marketing law
- Intellectual property licensing and assignments
- Trade Secrets and protection of Confidential Information
- Commercial Speech, Defamation and First Amendment protections
- Domain Name disputes
- Federal and State Unfair Competition and Antitrust Law
Bleakley Platt is committed to our clients’ success and believes that in some instances, an alternative fee arrangement may be preferable to a traditional hourly fee structure. Such arrangements require approval by the Firm’s management. To learn more about the Firm’s policy regarding alternative fee arrangements, click here or speak with a partner.