Mr. Orlowski is a member of the Litigation practice group. His practice involves the defense of trucking and transportation claims, premises and automobile liability matters as well as personal injury matters arising from construction-related accidents involving the application of the New York State Labor Law and violations of the New York State Industrial Code. He has litigation and trial experience in the New York City and Westchester County State and Federal Courts.
He served as a Captain in the United States Army as a Tactical Intelligence Officer with the 10th Mountain Division (LI) from 1993 to 1997 and with the New York State National Guard, 1st Battalion, 105th Infantry, 27th Brigade from 1997 to 2000.
- Fordham University (FCRH) (BA 1990)
- Cleveland-Marshall Law School (J.D. 1993)
- New York State Bar Association
- Bronx County Bar Association
- Friends of the 10th Mountain Division
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York