Mr. Feuerstein is a member of the Litigation Practice Group. Prior to joining Bleakley Platt, he served in the public sector for over thirty (30) years concentrating in horse racing and gaming-related matters.
Mr. Feuerstein was Counsel to the New York State Racing and Wagering Board for twenty (20) years and was a New York State Assistant Attorney General.
Mr. Feuerstein is an experienced attorney in Administrative Law, Freedom of Information Law and the New York State Administrative Procedure Act.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., Cum Laude, 1975)
- The City College of New York (B.S., 1972)
- New York State Bar Association.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Pound Ridge Volunteer Ambulance Corps: Trustee and active crew member