Liberta “Libby” Rrahimi is a member of the Firm’s Elder Law and Trusts and Estates Practice Groups. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Rrahimi was an associate at a White Plains firm, working within their Private Clients Practice.
Ms. Rrahimi handles a broad range of matters with a particular emphasis on estate administration, drafting of wills and trusts, special needs planning, and guardianship proceedings under Article 81 of the Mental Hygiene Law and Article 17A of the Surrogate’s Court Procedure Act.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, J.D., 2022 (cum laude)
- Western New England University, B.A., 2019 (cum laude)
- New York State
- New York State Bar Association, Trust & Estates Committee
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester County