Matthew G. Parisi
Matthew G. Parisi is the head of our Environmental Practice Group and a member of the Litigation, and Toxic Tort and Complex Litigation Practice Groups.
Mr. Parisi represents several major companies in complex commercial, toxic tort, products liability and environmental contamination actions filed throughout the United States. He also represents a multi-state petroleum distributor in a mass tort, product liability multi-district litigation pending in the Southern District of New York. Throughout his career, Mr. Parisi has represented area municipalities, corporations and individuals in environmental and zoning disputes, including CERCLA “Superfund” cost recovery actions, RCRA, Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act lawsuits, and cases involving other local, state and federal environmental laws and regulations. Mr. Parisi has also represented national retail stores, area businesses and individuals in commercial business disputes in state and federal court. Mr. Parisi is experienced in mediation and alternate dispute resolution in both environmental and general civil matters.
Mr. Parisi has made legal presentations to business organizations in several states and is the author of published articles on the effects of electromagnetic field exposure to individuals and property values.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., Certificate in Environmental Law, 1993
- Environmental Law Review
- Union College, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1990
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental Section
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Recognized as a “Rising Star,” one of Westchester County’s “Forty under Forty” by the Business Council of Westchester
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Former Intern
- Somers (N.Y.) Library Foundation, President
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, CYO Basketball Coordinator