Mr. Zucker is counsel to our Intellectual Property Practice Group. He has more than 25 years’ experience in the practice of patent and trademark law before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and he has represented clients in contested proceedings in the PTO and in IP litigation in the federal courts.
Mr. Zucker’s practice focuses on preparing and prosecuting applications for patents in the United States and abroad for inventions involving electronics, telecommunications, fiber optics, medical devices and tools. He also provides opinions concerning the patentability of inventions in various fields, and to the validity and the potential infringement of existing patents.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., Editor, Law Review
- New York University Graduate School of Engineering, M.S.E.E.
- City College of the City University of New York, B.E. (Electrical)
- New York
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5)