Sullivan, James J.
James J. SullivanPartner
Mr. Sullivan is a member of our Commercial Finance and Real Estate Practice Groups. He represents clients in all aspects of commercial credit, including lines of credit, revolving and construction loans, real estate secured transactions, asset based lending facilities and agency financing. Mr. Sullivan regularly represents local, regional, national and international banking institutions in documenting and closing commercial credit facilities. His practice also represents individuals, corporate and institutional clients in the sale, acquisition and leasing of interests in real property.
Prior to joining Bleakley Platt, Mr. Sullivan was a law clerk to Judges Joseph C. Zavatt and Anthony J. Travia of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York.
- New York Law School, J.D., 1972
- Executive Editor, Law Review
- Long Island University, B.A., 1969
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Documenting loans and other credit facilities required to fund multi-phased development and construction projects in the Hudson Valley/Long Island, New York areas.
- Advising local and governmental agencies on issues of Town Law and Zoning matters.
- New York State Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5)
- Outside Director for certain subsidiaries and affiliate companies of Lehman Brothers Holdings
- Town of Pound Ridge, NY, Town Attorney, 1985 to present
- Town of Pound Ridge, NY, Deputy Town Attorney, 1982-1985