Hugh D. Fyfe
Mr. Fyfe is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee and a member of our Valuation, Condemnation and Tax Certiorari Practice Group. Mr. Fyfe has been with Bleakley Platt for over 35 years and has substantial experience in proceedings involving the valuation of numerous types of properties.
Mr. Fyfe represents both public and private organizations, corporations and other business entities in all aspects of the valuation of property and businesses, concentrating in the areas of tax certiorari and condemnation. He consults with individuals and business owners and, when necessary, litigates the value of personal property and business interests. Mr. Fyfe also assists members of the Firm’s Trust and Estates and Litigation Practice Groups on such matters.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1972
- Fordham Law Review, 1971-1972
- Fordham University, B.A., 1969
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5)