Mr. Dimopoulos is Of Counsel to the Firm and has been practicing for 15 years, predominantly in the field of matrimonial law where he represents high-net worth clients. Mr. Dimopoulos also represents a variety of high net worth individuals and business that have varied interests such as restauranteurs, investors in real estate and the hospitality industry and private-equity companies.
- Fordham Law School, J.D., 2000
- New York University, B.A., 1997 (cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell’s Law Directory