Buschman, Brendan H.
Brendan H. BuschmanAssociate
Mr. Buschman is a member of the Firm’s Elder Law and Special Needs and Trusts and Estates Practice Groups. He has experience in elder law, special needs planning and guardianship proceedings under Article 81 of the Mental Hygiene Law and Article 17A of the Surrogate’s Court Procedure Act, drafting and administration of special needs trusts, estate planning, drafting of wills and trusts, and estate administration.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Manhattanville College, M.A. in Teaching, English Education, 2007
- Hunter College, B.A., in German, minor in English, 2004
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Brooklyn Law School’s Journal of Law & Policy (Executive Notes and Comments Editor 2013 – 2014)
- Brooklyn Law School’s Barry L. Zaretsky Fellowship for outstanding work in bankruptcy law
- Fulbright Teaching Assistanceship, Koblenz, Germany, 2004 -2005