Ms. Chryssikos is Of Counsel to the firm and focuses her practice in the field of matrimonial law. She has ascertained a significant amount of experience collectively as both paralegal and attorney at several law firms, and now focuses her practice predominantly in matrimonial and family law.
Ms. Chryssikos has significant experience in all aspects of matrimonial litigation, and provides clients with compassion and integrity during such difficult times.
- New York Law School, J.D., 2015
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.A., 2011
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- D.C. Bar Association
- Women’s Westchester County Bar Association