The Immigration Law Practice Group counsels and represents clients in a wide range of employment-related immigration law matters, including nonimmigrant visa petitions for professional employees, skilled workers, business visitors, and trainees; PERM and Schedule A labor certification applications for professional employees, skilled workers, healthcare and other employees; immigrant visa petitions for multinational executives/managers, outstanding researchers and professors, professional employees, and skilled workers.
Our clients range from large public corporations to small privately-held companies and partnerships. We also counsel employers on I-9 employment verification and work authorization issues, including government audits.
Our immigration law services include applying for nonimmigrant visas for the following employment-based classifications:
- B-1 Temporary Business Visitor Visas
- E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
- H-1B Specialty Occupation/Professional Visas
- H-2B Temporary/Seasonal Worker Visas For Skilled/Unskilled Labor
- J-1 Exchange Visitor/Trainee Visas
- L-1 Multinational Employee Visas
- O-1 Visas for Workers of Extraordinary Ability
- P Visas For Artists, Athletes and Entertainers
- R Visas For Religious Workers
- TN Trade NAFTA Visas for Canadian & Mexican Citizens
Bleakley Platt is committed to our clients’ success and believes that in some instances, an alternative fee arrangement may be preferable to a traditional hourly fee structure. Such arrangements require approval by the Firm’s management. To learn more about the Firm’s policy regarding alternative fee arrangements, click here or speak with a partner.