F: (914) 683-6956
News and Events
- Bleakley Platt Attorneys Named To New York Metro Super Lawyers 2017 and New York Metro Rising Stars 2017 Lists
- Bleakley Platt Attorneys Named to New York Metro Super Lawyers 2016 and New York Metro Rising Stars 2016 Lists
- 11 Bleakley Platt Attorneys Selected to 2015 New York Metro Super Lawyers List
- 11 Bleakley Platt Attorneys Named 2014 New York Super Lawyers
- Bleakley Platt Attorneys Recognized as 2013 New York “Super Lawyers”
- Annual WESFACCA Ethics Seminar to Feature BPS Partners
- Bleakley Platt Prevails in Case of First Impression on HEAL Grant Funding
- Bleakley Platt Proudly Supports Orange Regional Medical Center Golf Classic
- Bleakley Platt Welcomes Two New Members to the Firm
William M. Murphy
Mr. Murphy is a member of the Firm's Litigation, Corporate and Employment Practice Groups. Admitted to practice in both New York and Connecticut, Mr. Murphy has extensive experience representing corporate clients in complex business disputes and securities related litigation including disputes arising out of merger and acquisition transactions and derivative instruments. He also has experience handling employment matters and representing corporations and individuals in SEC, NYSE and other governmental investigations.
Mr. Murphy is an experienced business litigator who has represented clients at the trial and appellate level in the state and federal courts of New York and Connecticut and in arbitrations conducted by FINRA and the American Arbitration Association. Before joining Bleakley Platt, Mr. Murphy was associated with the New York law firm Cahill Gordon & Reindel and was a founding partner of the New York-based litigation boutique, Robinson Murphy & McDonald.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Law Review
- Dartmouth College, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5)
- New York Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2013 to present