F: (914) 683-6956
News and Events
- Bleakley Platt Attorneys Named To New York Metro Super Lawyers 2017 and New York Metro Rising Stars 2017 Lists
- 11 Bleakley Platt Attorneys Selected to 2015 New York Metro Super Lawyers List
- 11 Bleakley Platt Attorneys Named 2014 New York Super Lawyers
- Bleakley Platt Attorneys Recognized as 2013 New York “Super Lawyers”
- Bleakley Platt Prevails in Case of First Impression on HEAL Grant Funding
- Bleakley Platt Attorneys Recognized as 2008 New York "Super Lawyers"
Robert D. Meade
Mr. Meade is a member of our Appellate Practice Group. He is also a member of the Insurance and Litigation Practice Groups. Mr. Meade has been with Bleakley Platt for more than 35 years and has significant trial and appellate experience in both federal and state courts.
Mr. Meade concentrates in insurance law and appellate practice for major insurance carriers.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 1971
- Pace University, B.A., 1968
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: BV® Preeminent (4.4 out of 5)
- New York Super Lawyers, 2015 to present