Mr. Parisi is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee and head of our Environmental Practice Group, co-chair of our Cemetery Law Group and a member of the Litigation, and Toxic Tort and Complex Litigation Practice Groups.
Mr. Parisi represents several major companies in complex commercial, toxic tort, products liability and environmental contamination actions filed throughout the United States. He also represents a multi-state petroleum distributor in a mass tort, product liability multi-district litigation pending in the Southern District of New York. Throughout his career, Mr. Parisi has represented area municipalities, corporations and individuals in environmental and zoning disputes, including CERCLA “Superfund” cost recovery actions, RCRA, Clean Water Act and Safe Drinking Water Act lawsuits, and cases involving other local, state and federal environmental laws and regulations. Mr. Parisi has also represented national retail stores, area businesses, municipalities and individuals in commercial business disputes in state and federal court. Mr. Parisi is experienced in mediation and alternate dispute resolution in environmental, construction and general civil matters.
Mr. Parisi has made legal presentations to business organizations in several states. He is also the author of published articles regarding the effects of electromagnetic field exposure on individuals and property values as well as cemetery and burial issues.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., Certificate in Environmental Law, 1993
- Environmental Law Review
- Union College, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1990
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental Section
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Recognized as a “Rising Star,” one of Westchester County’s “Forty under Forty” by the Business Council of Westchester
- Author, Cancerphobia: the Fear and the Decision, New York State Bar Association Journal – March/April, 1995, Vol 67, No. 3.
- Co-author: First Things First: Addressing Burial and Cemetery Issues, NYSBA Trusts and Estates Law Section Newsletter – Winter 2017, Vol 50, No. 4.
- Somers (NY) Library Foundation: President (2015-2018); Vice President – 2012-2015, 2018-present
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, Shrub Oak, New York: Parish Council; CYO Basketball Coordinator – 2014-2020
- Mount Hope Cemetery Association, Board of Trustees – 2018-present
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation – Former Intern
- Currently representing gasoline distributor and supplier in a multi-state mass tort, product liability multidistrict litigation pending in the Southern District of New York (In re: MTBE Multi District Litigation).
- Currently representing regional gasoline real estate company in multiple litigations in federal and state court involving allegations of discharges of gasoline.
- Currently representing municipal client and sewer district in numerous eminent domain, condemnation and litigation matters.
- Currently representing area cemeteries with respect to environmental and land use issues.
- Successfully represented major national petroleum company and regional gasoline distributor and supplier in multiple litigation throughout New York state in actions involving allegations of discharges of gasoline and other contaminants.
- Successfully represented defendants/global leaders in the development of process solutions for the semiconductor and life science industries in toxic tort “clean room” birth defect litigation pending in Delaware State Court.
- Successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants in cost recovery actions pending in federal and state court brought pursuant to CERCLA, RCRA and other federal environmental statutes.