Ms. Manley has been with the firm for 31 years. Before joining Bleakley Platt, she was the Assistant Accountant at the Surrogate’s Court of Westchester County, and was affiliated for many years with a general practice Westchester law firm.
Ms. Manley concentrates in the area of Surrogate’s Court practice. She has substantial estate litigation experience, representing fiduciaries (corporate and individual) and beneficiaries (individual and charitable) in adversarial proceedings, including will contests, accountings, removal of fiduciaries, will construction or reformation proceedings, fee litigation, determination of right of election, kinship hearings, validity of creditors’ claims and wrongful death compromises. Ms. Manley is also experienced in trust and estate administration, representing fiduciaries in the collection and valuation of assets, preparation of federal and New York estate tax returns, representation of estates on tax audits, distribution of assets, and preparation of judicial and informal fiduciary accountings.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. (with Honors)
- Fordham University, B.A., (summa cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Westchester County Bar Association, Past President; Member of Trusts and Estates Section
- Westchester County Bar Foundation, Vice President
- New York State Bar Association, Member of Trusts and Estates Section
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent (5.0 out of 5)
- Recipient of “Above the Bar” award for Leading Trusts and Estates Attorney in Westchester County for 2012
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, 2016 to present
- Named to New York Metro 2017 Super Lawyers/The Top Women List