Ms. Lofaro is a member of the Commercial Finance and Real Estate Practice Groups. She advises and represents regional and national institutional lenders and developers, as well as individual and corporate borrowers, in residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Lofaro was a paralegal in the Commercial Finance and Real Estate Practice Groups of Bleakley Platt for 10 years.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 2005
- State University of New York, New Paltz, B.A., 1990
- New York
- Representing several regional and national lenders in connection with all types of financing encumbering real estate and non-real estate collateral.
- Representing several Borrowers in connection with a variety of commercial financing that supports their business needs.
- Representing Buyers, Sellers and Developers in commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Representing Landlord and Tenants in lease negotiation and general landlord/tenant matters.
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association