James T. Ausili
Mr. Ausili is the head of our Tax Practice Group and a member of our Trusts and Estates Practice Group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, trust administration and taxation.
Mr. Ausili represents clients in Surrogate's Court proceedings and before the Internal Revenue Service and various state tax authorities. With an accounting background and extensive experience in the preparation of estate, fiduciary and gift tax returns, he advises clients on the use of various estate planning vehicles and post-mortem planning techniques.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Long Island University, M.S. in Taxation, 1991
- Dowling College, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1988
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester County
- New York State Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Westchester County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Former Co-Chair of the Tax Section of the Westchester County Bar Association
- CLE lecturer on several trust and estate topics on behalf of Lorman Education Services and the National Business Institute