Mr. Hoering is of counsel to the firm and has over 30 years of senior legal and managerial experience working in New York City not-for-profit hospitals and health systems. He has the knowledge base and leadership skills needed to successfully identify and develop the strategies to resolve the diverse administrative, operational and legal issues seen in our ever-changing healthcare environment.
He has provided legal counsel in the areas of medical malpractice, professional liability, employment law, OPMC matters, commercial litigation, construction law, premises liability, personal injury, motor vehicle insurance coverage, trust & estates and real estate.
Prior to joining Bleakley Platt, Mr. Hoering was the Vice President and Wind Down Officer at St. Vincent’s Midtown Hospital and the Director of Pharmaceutical Services at St. Clare’s Hospital and Health Center.
- St. John’s Law School, J.D., 1993, (cum laude)
- St. John’s University, MS, Institutional Management, 1983
- St. John’s University, BS, Pharmacy, 1979 (cum laude)
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Registered Pharmacist, New York
- New York State Surrogate Decision Making Committee, Panel Member
- Pace University Health Care Internship Program, Law School Preceptor