F: (914) 683-6956
Ms. Bruggemann is Of Counsel to the firm and is experienced in complex matrimonial cases involving high net worth individuals, professional athletes and celebrities. She is also experienced in child custody and support matters and the drafting and negotiation of prenuptial, postnuptial, separation and settlement agreements.
Ms. Bruggemann’s entire legal career has been dedicated to the practice of Matrimonial and Family Law. She has been recognized by Top Women Attorneys in New York, as well as Super Lawyers Rising Stars. She has published articles in The New York Law Journal and New York Family Law Monthly.
- New York Law School (J.D., 2009) (cum laude)
- Emerson College (B.A., 2001) (cum laude)
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- Westchester Business Council
- Named to the New York Metro "Rising Star" List by Super Lawyers 2014 to present