F: (914) 683-6956
News and Events
- Elizabeth C. Briand Presents Program on Health Care Planning at Bedford Hills Community House
- Bleakley Platt Attorneys Named To New York Metro Super Lawyers 2017 and New York Metro Rising Stars 2017 Lists
- Elizabeth Briand in Elder and Special Needs Law Journal from NYSBA
- Partner Frances Pantaleo and Associate Elizabeth Briand Co-Present CLE for Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
Elizabeth C. Briand
Ms. Briand is a member of our Elder Law and Trusts and Estates Practice Groups.
Ms. Briand handles all matters relating to Elder Law, Estate Planning and Estate Administration, Medicare and Medicaid benefits, guardianship proceedings under Article 81 of the Mental Hygiene Law and Article 17A of the Surrogate’s Court Procedure Act, drafting and administration of special needs trusts.
Ms. Briand was an Extern with Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. and a law school intern with AHRC-New York City.
Prior to joining Bleakley Platt & Schmidt she was an associate attorney at with the Law Office of Stephen J. Silverberg, Roslyn Heights, NY.
- New York Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Manhattanville College (B.A., cum laude, 2007)
Ms. Briand is an active member of the New York State Bar Association - Elder Law and Special Needs Section. She is Chair of the section’s Sponsorship Committee and served as Program Co-Chair of the 2016 Annual Meeting. Ms. Briand is also a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and a member of the Westchester Women’s Bar Association.
- New York
- Named to the 2017 New York Metro "Rising Star" List by Super Lawyers