Kenneth C. Brown
Mr. Brown is a member of our Litigation, Appellate, Construction Law, and Valuation, Condemnation and Tax Certiorari Practice Groups. He is an experienced trial and appellate attorney who concentrates in commercial litigation, title insurance claims defense, land-use and environmental litigation, construction litigation, civil rights and tax certiorari.
Before joining Bleakley Platt, Mr. Brown was a tax attorney with Coopers & Lybrand in New York City, then served as Trial Attorney for the Tax Division of the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington D.C. before working as a litigation associate at the firm of Rosenman & Colin.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Dean’s List graduate
- Tufts University, B.A., 1979 (cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York City Bar Association
- Former member, Committee on Condemnation and Certiorari