Bleakley Platt lawyers provide clients with highly skilled, results-driven representation that draws on the firm's decades of experience in both law and business. Our clients benefit from the personal attention of knowledgeable partners and from our collaborative approach to solving problems among diverse practice areas. The firm consistently delivers focused, coordinated client representation and exceptional personalized attention - the hallmarks of Bleakley Platt Service.
New at Bleakley Platt
- Bleakley Platt Associate John McGowan Elected President of the Rockland County Ancient Order of Hibernians
- Bleakley Platt Partner Mary Ellen Manley Chairs Joseph F. Gagliardi Award for Excellence
- Partner Joseph DeGiuseppe Interviewed in The Fordham Lawyer on Labor and Employment Law
- The New York Law Journal Quotes Partner Chris Palermo Regarding Proposed Changes to Commercial Division Rules Regarding Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Robert Braumuller and Zachary Cohen Speak at New York Medical College
- New York is First State in the Nation to Propose Cybersecurity Regulations Impacting Banks, Insurance Companies and Mortgage Lenders
- U.S. Supreme Court Provides Patentees an Easier Path to Increased Patent Damages
- The Subrogation Rights of Medicare Advantage Organizations Should be Considered When Settling a Personal Injury Action
- Can a Shareholder Withhold a Portion of the Maintenance Fee When an Amenity is Not Available?
- Federal Government Expected to Increase Immigration Compliance Audits and Fines in 2015