Bleakley Platt lawyers provide clients with highly skilled, results-driven representation that draws on the firm's decades of experience in both law and business. Our clients benefit from the personal attention of knowledgeable partners and from our collaborative approach to solving problems among diverse practice areas. The firm consistently delivers focused, coordinated client representation and exceptional personalized attention - the hallmarks of Bleakley Platt Service.
New at Bleakley Platt
- Partner Matthew G. Parisi Appointed to Bleakley Platt Executive Committee
- Partner Christopher Palermo Moderates Panel on Medical Devices for New York State Bar Association's Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law Section's Annual Meeting
- Partner Jim Glatthaar Quoted in Habitat Magazine on a New Law for Co-op and Homeowner's Association Boards
- Christopher C. Palermo is Moderator for WCBA CLE Program on New State-of-the-Art Technology in Westchester's Commercial Division Court
- Bleakley Platt Welcomes Adam Rodriguez as Counsel to the Firm
- Partner Christopher Palermo Updates Summary of New York Law on Product Liability for Thomson Reuters Publication
- New York Imposes New Conflict of Interest Rules for Co-op/Condo and HOA Boards
- New York is First State in the Nation to Propose Cybersecurity Regulations Impacting Banks, Insurance Companies and Mortgage Lenders
- U.S. Supreme Court Provides Patentees an Easier Path to Increased Patent Damages
- The Subrogation Rights of Medicare Advantage Organizations Should be Considered When Settling a Personal Injury Action
- Can a Shareholder Withhold a Portion of the Maintenance Fee When an Amenity is Not Available?