Bleakley Platt lawyers provide clients with highly skilled, results-driven representation that draws on the firm's decades of experience in both law and business. Our clients benefit from the personal attention of knowledgeable partners and from our collaborative approach to solving problems among diverse practice areas. The firm consistently delivers focused, coordinated client representation and exceptional personalized attention - the hallmarks of Bleakley Platt Service.
New at Bleakley Platt
- Bleakley Platt Attorneys Named To New York Metro Super Lawyers 2017 and New York Metro Rising Stars 2017 Lists
- Bleakley Platt Partner Frances M. Pantaleo Selected for Inclusion in 2018 Best Lawyers in America© for Elder Law
- Bleakley Platt Celebrates With Provident Design Engineering
- Bleakley Platt Partner Frances M. Pantaleo Quoted in 914 INC Magazine's Fall Issue
- Partner James Glatthaar Article Published in Westchester Business Journal
- Bleakley Platt Welcomes New Of Counsel Gus Dimopoulos
- Partner Frances Pantaleo Speaking at Yonkers Office for the Aging Program
- New York is First State in the Nation to Propose Cybersecurity Regulations Impacting Banks, Insurance Companies and Mortgage Lenders
- U.S. Supreme Court Provides Patentees an Easier Path to Increased Patent Damages
- The Subrogation Rights of Medicare Advantage Organizations Should be Considered When Settling a Personal Injury Action
- Can a Shareholder Withhold a Portion of the Maintenance Fee When an Amenity is Not Available?
- Federal Government Expected to Increase Immigration Compliance Audits and Fines in 2015