Bleakley Platt lawyers provide clients with highly skilled, results-driven representation that draws on the firm's decades of experience in both law and business. Our clients benefit from the personal attention of knowledgeable partners and from our collaborative approach to solving problems among diverse practice areas. The firm consistently delivers focused, coordinated client representation and exceptional personalized attention - the hallmarks of Bleakley Platt Service.
New at Bleakley Platt
- Three Bleakley Platt Partners are Recognized in the Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Frances M. Pantaleo Speaking on Elder Law to the Business Community and Consumers
- William P. Harrington to Be Presented With Judge Learned Hand Award From AJC
- Partner James Glatthaar Presents Legal Update to Co-op and Condo Management Firms
- Bleakley Platt & Schmidt Sponsors Westchester Biotech Project and Zachary B. Cohen Moderates Panel
- New York Imposes New Conflict of Interest Rules for Co-op/Condo and HOA Boards
- New York is First State in the Nation to Propose Cybersecurity Regulations Impacting Banks, Insurance Companies and Mortgage Lenders
- U.S. Supreme Court Provides Patentees an Easier Path to Increased Patent Damages
- The Subrogation Rights of Medicare Advantage Organizations Should be Considered When Settling a Personal Injury Action
- Can a Shareholder Withhold a Portion of the Maintenance Fee When an Amenity is Not Available?