Bleakley Platt lawyers provide clients with highly skilled, results-driven representation that draws on the firm's decades of experience in both law and business. Our clients benefit from the personal attention of knowledgeable partners and from our collaborative approach to solving problems among diverse practice areas. The firm consistently delivers focused, coordinated client representation and exceptional personalized attention - the hallmarks of Bleakley Platt Service.
New at Bleakley Platt
- Bleakley Platt Welcomes New Of Counsel Gus Dimopoulos
- Partner Frances Pantaleo Speaking at Yonkers Office for the Aging Program
- William P. Harrington Speaks at Westchester County Association's Women in Tech Luncheon
- William P. Harrington Co-Chairs 30th Annual Westchester County Inner City Scholarship Fund Breakfast to Help Underprivileged Children Attend Westchester Catholic Schools
- Partner Frances Pantaleo Speaking at the Elder Law Committee of the Fairfield County Bar Association
- New York is First State in the Nation to Propose Cybersecurity Regulations Impacting Banks, Insurance Companies and Mortgage Lenders
- U.S. Supreme Court Provides Patentees an Easier Path to Increased Patent Damages
- The Subrogation Rights of Medicare Advantage Organizations Should be Considered When Settling a Personal Injury Action
- Can a Shareholder Withhold a Portion of the Maintenance Fee When an Amenity is Not Available?
- Federal Government Expected to Increase Immigration Compliance Audits and Fines in 2015